JT Eaton Bed Bug Spray Reviews of 2018
If you have a bad bed bug problem and need a solution as fast as possible, you may want to check out what this company has to offer. Bed bugs can be a real pain and they are kind of disgusting little creatures.
To help solve this problem as fast as possible and to get it so that you are sleeping alone again, we have come up with a buyer’s guide for the best bed bug sprays on the market and we have also created a list of JT Eaton bed bug sprays for you to take a look at so that you can see what they are all about.
JT Eaton Aerosol
JT Eaton 207-W1G
JT Eaton 204-O/CAP Sprayer
What kind of a price should I expect to pay for a good quality JT Eaton bed bug spray?
The answer to this question really depends on the size of the bottle that you are purchasing. JT Eaton actually has some pretty reasonable prices for their bed bug spray and if you are looking for a good quality brand that comes with a reasonable price tag, you really can’t go wrong with this brand.
No matter whether you are a business or a home owner, JT Eaton has prices and sizes designed to suit the needs of all of its customers. This is a brand that you can trust to get a quality product out of, no matter what you purchase.
What size of spray bottle do I need to purchase?
In order to be able to tell how large of a bottle, you need to purchase, you are going to have to figure out just how bad your bed bug invasion is. If you have multiple beds in your house that are infected, you may want to get something that is a larger bottle so that you can be sure you will be able to treat all areas.
If, however, you have a small bed bug invasion in your home, you may want to get something smaller so that you don’t waste the product and spend more money than you have to.
The nice thing about JT Eaton is that they produce bug bed spray bottles in all sorts of different sizes so that you can get something appropriate for your needs.
What kind of a warranty can I expect to get when buying a bed bug spray from JT Eaton?
One great thing about purchasing a product from JT Eaton is that they do provide a warranty on all of their products.
Generally, you are going to find that JT Eaton provides a one year warranty with your purchase so that you can have some peace of mind.
One year is pretty generous as far as spray formulas go and thanks to JT Eaton selling such a variety of different sized bottle options, it is unlikely that you are ever going to have to use the warranty.
How do I know that the bed bug spray won’t smell?
It can be quite difficult to determine if a bed bug spray will smell bad or not. Unfortunately, you are going to find that almost all bed bug sprays on the market don’t give off the most pleasant scent.
If you want to minimize the bad smell of a bug spray, rather than try to find a bug spray that doesn’t smell bad, you should instead look for things that you can use in order to cover up the scent.
If you want something that is effective you should not be too worried about the smell of a product as there must be some chemicals involved in order to take out the bed bugs.
Try something like an air freshener or pick up a candle and you will hardly notice the smell after you have sprayed or let the candle burn for some time.
What kind of a spray is the most effective for killing bed bugs?
The nice thing about JT Eaton is that they don’t make things more complicated than it needs to be. Sure, they may have a variety of size options available and different labels on their products, but each of these products does actually do their job.
They do have bottles that spray by different means whether it be a pump spray method or something like a “paint can” method of spraying. It is up to you which method you want to use to spray your bed bug infestation, but both will do a great job of killing bed bugs and stopping new ones from replacing the dead ones.
Is it important to look for a spray that kills more than just bed bugs?
This really depends on your individual needs. Different people may have the need to prevent other bugs from getting into their beds.
JT Eaton produces lots of products that are designed to keep bed bugs away but also designed to help kill things like fleas, ticks, and other insects.
It is always a good idea to read the label to see what all insects the bed bug spray is capable of killing as it changes from unit to unit depending on the product.
How long should I expect a quality bed bug spray to protect against bed bugs?
Although you are going to find that there are some “dead on contact” sprays on the market, you should always look to see what kind of residual protection bug sprays offer.
The longer the protection is, the better the quality of the product is. However, it is important to remember that often time’s harmful chemicals are used in bed bug sprays and you are likely going to be inhaling some of these chemicals while you sleep.
Generally, you should find that a quality bed bug spray will last upwards of a month before needing to be re-applied.
Remember, if you have children or pets you should make sure that you check labels and store the bed bug spray appropriately.
1. JT Eaton 207-W1G
If you need a large portion of bed bug spray or want some leftover spray after you are done treating your bed bug invasion, you may want to check out what this product is all about. The unit comes in a one-gallon container and has a sprayer attachment that you can attach to the unit in order to be able to easily apply the spray to any area that you need.
- The unit is capable of killing bed bugs, fleas, ticks, spiders as well as other insects
- The bed bug spray has a handle on it, which makes it a lot easier to be able to carry around with you
- The unit has a pretty low price tag for being this large, which makes it appealing to a lot of people
- The unit is water based, which means that it is quite easy to spray into any area that you need
- With your purchase, JT Eaton gives you a one year warranty so that you can have some peace of mind
- Easy twist on cap will allow you to be able to re-use the spray whenever you need and store the unit without worries
- A gallon of bed bug spray may be too much for your needs
So long as a gallon of spray is something that you think you need, you are going to like the design of this unit as well as what it is capable of.
This is a great bed bug spray that is more than capable of getting rid of bed bugs as well as other insects. If you have a bed bug infestation in multiple areas of your home and want a bulk amount of spray to deal with the problem, you should make sure that you consider purchasing this product as you should be able to easily treat your home with this much spray.
2. JT Eaton Aerosol
If you want the convenience of being able to apply bed bug spray out of an aerosol can, you should make sure that you take a look at what this unit has to offer. This low priced bug spray from JT Eaton is capable of killing on contact but is a residual spray, which will help to protect your household from bed bug infestations down the road.
- The unit is 1.75 ounces allowing you to be able to treat a fairly large area with one can
- The spray kills on contact, but also provides up to 12 weeks of protection
- The unit not only protects against bed bugs, but it also protects against dust mites, ants, and even cockroaches
- The bed bug spray comes with a cap so that you can close it and package up the unit for easy storage
- The bed bug spray has a one-year limited warranty so that you can buy this product without worries
- The unit has a low price tag thanks to its smaller size, which is ideal if you are on a tight budget
- If you have a large area to treat, you may find that you need more than one can
So long as you are just treating a small area, this could be a great bed bug spray for you. This is a quality unit that is easy to apply and can actually protect you against more than just bed bugs.
If you want long term protection this product is ideal as it actually helps to protect against bugs for as long as 12 weeks after application. This is truly a great product for a low price tag and as long as you don’t have a large area to spray, you should make sure that you consider purchasing this unit.
3. JT Eaton 204-O/CAP Sprayer
This bed bug spray is available in four different size options at the checkout and comes in large enough sizes that you could potentially commercially use the bug spray if you desire.
- The unit comes in one quart, two packs of one quart, a four gallon as well as a five-gallon option at the checkout
- The unit is capable of killing bed bugs, fleas, brown dog ticks and other insects, which is awesome if bed bugs aren’t your sole problem
- The unit comes with a one-year limited warranty, which is awesome for the lower price tag
- The unit is oil based, which makes this product super easy to spray into any location that you need
- Sprayer allows you to be able to accurately spray in any location that you choose
- This bug spray is actually made in the U.S.A.
- You can subscribe to have this unit shipped on a regular basis to your household or commercial business, which is ideal if you are dealing with bed bugs on a regular basis
- Subscriptions for this product do save you money, which is always nice especially when you are running a business that uses this chemical on a regular basis
- You have to manually spray the bug spray, which does make you go through the spray at a faster rate than some other types of sprayers
If you are looking to pick up something in a bulk size and don’t mind spraying the stuff yourself, you are going to like this design.
The low price of this product is extremely appealing, especially when combined with what this product is actually capable of.
The spray comes in four different sizes to suit the needs of both commercial business owners as well as household owners alike.
If you want to save some money on bed bug spray and still want to be protected from other insects at the same time, you should make sure that you take a good look at this bed bug spray option before deciding which product you want to buy.
We hope this article has opened your eyes up as to the quality of JT Eaton bed bug sprays and what they are capable of. We also hope that this article will have helped you be able to narrow down your options in order to choose a bed bug spray that works for you. Best of luck with dealing with your invasion and hope that you get rid of those bed bugs as soon as possible.